The Oswego County Airport (FZY) is located in the Town of Volney, just northeast of the City of Fulton, and serves a population of more than 120,000 and national/international companies in and around the County of Oswego.
How to reach us
40 Airport Dr., Fulton, NY 13069
The Airport Office is open 5 days a week from 8 am to 4 pm
The airport lounge is now open 24 hours a day
- Vending Machine
- Air Conditioning
Self serve 100LL available 24 hours with credit card. Jet fuel not available at self serve.
Truck fueling is available 5 days a week from 8am to 4pm.
**After hours Jet A fueling available, call manager**
About the Airport
- We have two perpendicular runways:
- 15-33 is 5196’x100’ grooved asphalt with GPS approaches on each end and ILS approach to RW 33
- 06-24 is 3996’x100’ grooved asphalt with a GPS approach on RW 24
- No landing fee for General Aviation.
- Planes can land anytime day or night.
- Airport conditions are not monitored after hours.
- Tie down area for transient pilots available. Aircraft tie down is $5 per night, available short and long term. Ropes are not provided; pilots must provide their own.